- Report to your assignment at the scheduled time.
- Dress and act in a professional manner.
- Perform quality work.
- Ask questions as they arise during your assignment.
- Answer the telephone courteously and professionally.
- Take breaks and lunch within the prescribed amount of time. Please check with your supervisor when you begin your assignment.
- Complete your timecard on a daily basis, accurately recording the hours worked to the nearest 1/4 hour. Have your timecard signed and approved on Friday or on the last day of your assignment.
- Make sure you complete the week ending date and fill in your job order number on each timecard. Timecards must be in your local Mister Pants Personnel office by 10:00 a.m. on Monday of each week for payroll processing.
- Notify both Mister Pants Personnel and the client when you are going to be late or absent.
- Notify Mister Pants Personnel when you become available for another assignment.
- Make personal calls. (Find a pay phone at lunch or on your break if necessary.)
- Become involved in office politics or "Chit-Chat."
- You represent Mister Pants Personnel Services.